Study In Australia
Australia is a popular destination for Nepalese students studying from Japan, offering excellent academic opportunities and a multicultural environment. Renowned for its world-class universities, Australia provides a wide range of academic programs across various disciplines. With a reputation for high-quality education, students can benefit from innovative teaching methods, research opportunities, and access to state-of-the-art facilities. Additionally, Australia’s welcoming and inclusive society, along with its stunning landscapes, vibrant cities, and diverse cultural experiences, create a memorable and enriching study abroad experience for students from Nepal.
GDP Per Capital$53,799
For Australia, you should must have the following documents
- Request admission (Requirements document: academic credentials, IELTS, current passport, biodata, and cover letter)Offer letter Process for Documentation
- Process GTE
- payment of tuition
- COE \sMedical \sInsurance
- Visa Application
- Decision using Biometrics (Grant or Refuse)
- leaving or withdrawing
Australian Institution of Higher Education (AIH) is an Australian Higher Education Provider (HEP) registered with the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA).
- Academic: 10+2 with 2.5 CGPA or Equivalent.
- IELTS 6.0 or Equivalent.
- Academic: Bachelor with 50% or Equivalent.
- IELTS 6.5 or Equivalent.
- Academic: 60% or Equivalent.
- IELTS:7.0 or Equivalent.
Here’s a list of what you’ll need :
- Academic documents
- Visa application form
- Photocopy of passport
- Identification card copies
- Formal educational documents(photocopy)
- IELTS certificate
- Required Financial documents for Study in Australia from Nepal
- Proof of funds from a suitable source
- Proof of cash deposits
- Health/medical documents
- Medical reports and x-ray examinations
- Proof that the student has an Overseas Student Health Cover for the total duration of the visa.