Study In Finland
Finland presents a captivating study destination for Nepalese students looking to pursue their education abroad from Japan. Renowned for its exceptional education system, Finland offers a unique learning environment that focuses on innovation, research, and academic excellence. With a strong emphasis on equality, sustainability, and a high standard of living, Finland provides students with a safe, inclusive, and vibrant society to enhance their educational experience. From the beautiful Nordic landscapes to the opportunity to study in English, Finland offers a culturally diverse and intellectually stimulating environment for students seeking a well-rounded academic journey.
Area338,440 Sq. Km
Density18 Per Sq. KM
GDP Per Capital271.2 billion USD
- completed application
- Obtaining an acceptance letter from a Finnish higher education institution as proof that you can support yourself financially while a student. A minimum of 560 EUR per month (or 6,720 EUR yearly) must be available.
- an updated passport with a photo
- In addition, if the documents are not in Swedish, Finnish, or English, you will need expert translations.
Proof that you have paid the 350 EUR or 450 EUR processing fee (for paper applications) (electronic application)
- insurance for students from abroad Learn more about international student insurance for students studying in Finland.
The basic requirements are stated here, however they vary from institution to university:
- Academic: 10+2 with 2.5 CGPA or Equivalent.
- IELTS 6.0 or Equivalent.
- Academic: Bachelor with 50% or Equivalent.
- IELTS 6.5 or Equivalent
- current passport
- Color copies of the passport’s personal data page and any pages with remarks, as well as a color copy of the passport’s color photo
- a Finnish academic institution’s admission certificate
- Information about tuition payments and any subsidies
- evidence of the means to maintain oneself
- evidence of health coverage
- previous credentials